Disability Benefits Law Center, P.C.
Look at the process of applying for Social Security benefits as a project that will take time, but will probably be successful. Don't get discouraged by the waiting or initial denial. The Social Security Administration is handling a very large caseload, and patience is required.
Since it is a slow and possibly long process - take action early. Most important, retain an attorney who has experience in disability claims and focuses on this area only. With our help you will have the confidence to stick with it. With our support you can thoroughly complete paperwork and document your condition.
You will not be approved for disability benefits without the support of your doctor or doctors. Be honest with them about how your illness affects you on a daily basis. If you are disabled and unable to work, you need support and we will be behind you throughout the process.
- Avoid These Mistakes
- Can I Get Back Benefits?
- Don't Give Up Too Soon!
- How Do Other Benefits Affect SSD?
- How Long Will My Case Take?
- How to Complete the State Agency Questionnaires
- Improving Your Application
- Qualifying For Social Security Disability Benefits With Health Insurance Under The Affordable Care Act (Obamacare)
- The Role of Your Doctor
- Understanding SSD Decisions and Denials
- What to Ask an Attorney?
- What to Do if You Receive a Denial Letter
- What to Tell Your Doctors
- When Do I Need an Attorney?
- Your Application